Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a driven, organized, and independent professional who is willing to work hard, learn quickly, and grow with us as we grow. ScreenSteps is a totally remote team so you need to be comfortable working independently while still having the support of an intelligent and friendly team just a phone call or Slack message away.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: Base + Commission based on experience and location
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone leads for ScreenSteps products
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Achieve monthly quotas of leads and sourced qualified opportunities
- Partner with our experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our products
Who Should Apply
Does this describe you?
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Strong desire to be in SaaS / technology sales
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior inside sales / SDR experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and the ability to take initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
What ScreenSteps Can Offer You:
Competitive salary + bonus and flexible work schedule.
Benefits including health care and dental.
We are a family run business with a fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and customers.
ScreenSteps is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.