Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a new team member who is a great writer, is extremely organized, and is a great interviewer. The role is Content Marketing Manager.
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Reports To: CEO
Salary: Annual Salary based on experience and location
We are looking for an amazing, inbound marketer to own the majority of the content marketing for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers -- the latter of which, sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content
- Create and publish a variety of engaging content
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use HubSpot and Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Use HubSpot to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic - specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience attention
- Produce up to 3 articles per week
- An increase in defined customer engagement metrics
- Website and social media traffic growth
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings
- Increase in conversion metrics
- Acquire customer feedback and testimonials/case studies
Who Should Apply
Does this describe you?
- Extreme integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Has 2+ years of experience working in a B2B capacity
- Experienced HubSpot user, proficient in its marketing automation and blogging software features
- Has experience with programs such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMRush
- Understands the value of content marketing
- Is detailed oriented and organized
- Is an excellent communicator -- written, verbal, visual
- Has interview skills and is a curious and thoughtful listener
- Understands how to use data to inform all strategic decisions
- Operates well with giving and receiving feedback
- Has a team mentality
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
What ScreenSteps Can Offer You:
Competitive salary + bonus and flexible work schedule.
Benefits including health care and dental.
Training and career development.
We are a family run business with a fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and customers.
ScreenSteps is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.