Publish and Update in a Fraction of the Time it Would Normally Take
In many authoring applications, the more helpful you make your how-to articles the harder they are to publish.
Use images more easily
ScreenSteps includes integrated screen capture and image editing tools. By having all of the tools together in a single application you can write visually rich how-to articles with fewer headaches.
Write more clearly
Your articles are created in a series of steps and foldable sections that make it easy for your customers to follow along, and you can include screenshots, GIFs, and videos to visually explain the steps.
- Integrated screen capture turns screen captures into steps
- Integrated image editing and annotation tools
- Image annotation presets
- Easily reference other articles in your knowledge base
- Easily reorder and nest steps
- Reuse capture regions to capture the same area of the screen repeatedly
- Replace images inline
- Publish to a ScreenSteps hosted knowledge base or to Zendesk
- Publish your content to PDF